The Beauty Fest at Oberoi Mall is a definite stopover for anyone with an eye for premiere luxury brands. Bringing together over 15 top brands in make-up, skin care, fragrances and more such, the Parcos-sponsored event brings to Goregaon east the names that we don’t otherwise find at the Mall, nor anywhere close to our location. “That’s what makes this Fest so appealing and successful for customers and for us,” says Kunal Saraiya of Oberoi Mall.
The Fest, running since September 16th and until September 27th (that’s the coming Tuesday) is not just about buying top-end products but also about learning more about the range that brands like Shiseido, Gucci, Elizabeth Arden, Clarins, etc., have developed.
Expert consultants are available throughout the day to help an eager customer – male or female – try out and purchase the right product. With regular skin analysis, makeover assistance and trial sessions happening at the Fest, there’s the ready option of experimenting with products and trying out to know what suits you best, under professional supervision and guidance.
Offers like discounts on purchases, gifts with purchases, samples, testers, etc., add to the experience of this being a win-win for customers.
Over today and tomorrow, there are several workshops being conducted by brand experts themselves. Look forward to several tips and beauty consultation at these sessions. Whether you’re wondering which perfume is the hottest one to pick this season, which suits you best, how to maintain a healthy glow during the upcoming festivities or keep your hair enviably shiny and smooth – you’ll find your answers here.
Here’s GHP’s pick of 5 great products to put into your vanity bag:
- Shiseido’s Ultimune – A ‘Power Infusing Concentrate’ meant to boost the immunity of your facial skin, this one comes from the Japanese forerunner after about 20 years of research. It helps the skin recover and defend against aging, environmental stress and daily damage. While most such products show effects after at least 2 months of use, Ultimune has proved results within 2 weeks.
Price: ₹4800 for 30 ml; ₹6650 for 50 ml
- Elizabeth Arden’s Pure Finish Mineral Powder Foundation – One of the best-selling and most-loved products from this cosmetic powerhouse. The powder gives an ‘ultra-blendable and buildable’ layer of base makeup that leaves a very light feeling.
Price: ₹3550 per piece
- Yves Rocher’s Rinsing Vinegar – Leading botanical body care products maker, Yves Rocher’s Rinsing Vinegar for hair is for anyone who needs to add or enhance of the mane. Used before the final hair rinse, it suits all hair types. The lovely fragrance of it makes it a unique hair care solution.
Price: ₹495 for 150 ml
- Gucci’s Bamboo Eau de Parfum – Totally works to boost one’s senses once the heat sets it! Graceful, gentle but intense, this one from Gucci is a great combo of floral and woody scents. Many a lady is picking this one up.
Price: ₹7700 for 75 ml
- Gucci’s Made to Measure – This men’s cologne sure is intense. Sophistication comes not just from the brand but also from this product as well. This one’s been a rather good buy at the Beauty Fest, I’m told.
Price: ₹2500 for 100 ml